YABUSAPO LLC. (hereinafter referred to as the “Companies”) shall recognize the importance of personal information, strictly comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and related laws and regulations, etc., and endeavor to properly manage, protect, and appropriately handle personal information based on the following policies:
Disclosure/correction/suspension of use/erasure of personal information
The Companies shall recognize that the relevant person has a right to demand disclosure/correction/suspension of use/erasure, etc. in terms of his/her own personal information, and when such demand is made, after confirming that the person who makes a demand is the relevant person, the Companies shall promptly deal with the case. Please be sure to use the prescribed form and contact “the Companies’ Counter for Inquiries about Personal Information” set out below:
Contact for disclosure/correction/suspension of use/erasure:
Customer Service, YABUSAPO LLC.
3-9-1-702 Chuo, Yanai, Yamaguchi, JAPAN
How We Use Your Personal Data.
How We Disclose And Transfer Your Personal Data.
- Acquisition of personal information The Companies shall acquire personal information by lawful and fair means.
- Use of personal informationThe Companies shall use personal information within the scope of the purpose of use which is indicated at the time of acquisition and to the extent necessary to perform operations. The acquired personal information shall be used primarily for the following purposes:
- Confirm applications for events or tours and/or send notices on the invitation for participation;
- Confirm registrations for membership services and/or send related notices;
- Confirm subscriptions of magazines and/or send related notices;
- Confirm presents/questionnaires and/or send related notices;
- Confirm the registration for email delivery service and/or deliver messages;
- Confirm applications for events, seminars, campaigns, etc. and/or send related notices;
- Provision of personal information to a third partyUnless otherwise provided for by laws or regulations, the Companies shall not provide personal information to any third party without obtaining prior consent from the relevant person.
- Management of personal information
- The Companies shall maintain the accuracy of personal information and safely manage the same;
- To prevent personal information from being lost, destroyed, falsified or leaked, the Companies shall take appropriate security measures against unauthorized accesses, computer viruses, etc.
- Specific Reason. If you provide Personal Data for a certain purpose, we may use the Personal Data in connection with the purpose for which it was provided. For instance, if you contact us by e-mail, we will use the Personal Data you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem and will respond to the email address from which the contact came.
- Access and Use. If you provide Personal Data in order to obtain access to or use of the Services or any functionality thereof, we will use your Personal Data to provide you with access to or use of the Services or functionality and to analyze your use of such Services or functionality. For instance, if you supply Personal Data relating to your identity or qualifications to use certain portions of the Services, we will use that information to make a decision as to granting you access to use such Services and to assess your ongoing qualification to use such Services.
- Internal Business Purposes. We may use your Personal Data for internal business purposes, including without limitation, to help us improve the content and functionality of the Services, to better understand our Users, to improve the Services, to protect against, identify or address wrongdoing, to enforce our Terms of Service, to manage your account and provide you with customer service, and to generally manage the Services and our business.
- Marketing Communications. Where it is in accordance with your marketing preferences, we may use your Personal Data to contact you in the future for our marketing and advertising purposes, including without limitation, to inform you about services or events we believe might be of interest to you, to develop promotional or marketing materials and provide those materials to you, and to display content and advertising on or off the Services that we believe might be of interest to you.
- Organizer Emails. We allow Organizers to use our email tools to contact Consumers for their current and past events, so you may receive emails from our system that originate with such Organizers and that we send on their behalf. If you registered for an event on the Services, your email address is available to that Organizer. However, Organizers may also import the email addresses they have from external sources and send communications through the Services to those email addresses, and we will deliver those communications to those email addresses on the Organizer’s behalf. The Organizer and not RUNNET GLOBAL is responsible for sending these emails.
- No Sale. We are not in the business of selling your Personal Data. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. Therefore, we will not sell your Personal Data to third parties, including third party advertisers. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may disclose, transfer or share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below.
- Agents, Consultants and Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with our contractors and service providers who process Personal Data on behalf of RUNNET GLOBAL to perform certain business-related functions. These companies include our marketing agencies, database service providers, backup and disaster recovery service providers, email service providers and others. When we engage another company to perform such functions, we may provide them with information, including Personal Data, in connection with their performance of such functions.
- Organizers. When you purchase tickets to, register for or donate to an event through the event page on the Services, we provide the Personal Data entered on the applicable event to the Organizers of such event. It is important that you review the applicable policies of the Organizers event before providing Personal Data or other information in connection with that event. Similarly, if you are a member of an Organizer’s organization within RUNNET GLOBAL, your Personal Data will be available to the Organizer and shared with those.
- Legal Requirements. We may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law in order to (for example) respond to a subpoena or request from law enforcement, a court or a government agency (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements), or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a legal obligation, (b) protect or defend our rights, interests or property or that of third parties, (c) prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services, (d) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Users of the Services or the public, or (e) protect against legal liability.
- JapanReg (YABUSAPO LLC.)
- Address: 3-9-1-702, Chuo, Yanai, Yamaguchi, JAPAN
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +81 50-5316-4063